Zahra Luxury Desert Camp nestled in the golden sand dunes of Erg-Chebbi desert by Merzouga village and is completed surrounded by sand dunes as far as eye can see. The six luxury tents give the illusion of being alone in the vast African Sahara desert. It is a place of heaven with prevailing friendly welcome by Moroccan cup of mint tea and local cookies in breathtaking moment.
How to get Zahra Luxury Desert Camp to Merzouga?
To get to the desert area of Morocco and explore Merzouga, Erfoud, Errachidia and Rissani, the most recommended route is to fly to Marrakech or Ouarzazate, stay at least one night to rest in one of these cities and then travel by bus or car to these Destinations.
To get to the desert area of Morocco and explore Merzouga, Erfoud, Errachidia and Rissani, the most recommended route is to fly to Marrakech or Ouarzazate, stay at least one night to rest in one of these cities and then travel by bus or car to these Destinations. You can get to Ouarzazate by plane and then from there you can travel by car, taxi or bus to Merzouga, Erfoud, Errachidia and Rissani.
If you intend to explore the entire desert area, we suggest starting your route from Ouarzazate to Merzouga.
The distances from Merzouga to each place are as follows:
- Ouarzazate – Merzouga. Distance 369km
- Merzouga –Rissani. Distance 42 km
- Merzouga –Erfoud. Distance 55 km
- Merzouga –Errachidia. Distance 129 km
- Errachidia- Ouarzazate. Distance 303 km
How to get from Zahra Luxury desert camp to Merzouga by bus?
Check the schedules and prices on the Supratours page. It is one of the main bus companies in Morocco that has routes to Merzouga from Marrakech or Ouarzazate or from Merzouga to Erfoud, Errachidia and Rissani.
There are other companies for this route, but you will have to stop to make a transfer at least once. You can also check prices and schedules at CTM
The most common routes where you could use the bus are:
- Bus route Marrakech – Merzouga – Distance 561 km, Estimated cost 22.50 Euros (240 dirhams)
- Bus route Ouarzazate – Merzouga – Distance 369 km, Estimated cost 14.50 Euros (155 dirhams)
- Bus route Merzouga – Rissani – Distance 42 km, Estimated cost 3 Euros (30 dirhams)
- Bus route Merzouga – Erfoud –Distance 55 km, Estimated cost 4 Euros (40 dirhams)
- Bus route Merzouga – Errachidia –Distance 129 km, Estimated cost 6 Euros (60 dirhams)
How to get from the airport to Merzouga?
From both the Ouarzazate airport and the Errachidia airport, it is extremely fast and easy to travel to the cities because both are close to the center.
- Ouarzazate Airport – Ouarzazate city center
- Errachidia Airport- Errachidia City Center